''NOTE: WE ARE NOT THE GOVERNMENT UIF. THIS IS A PRIVATE COMPANY AND WE CHARGE A FEE TO ASSIST YOU.
PLEASE EMAIL US AS WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP PHONE CALLS TO A MINIMUM DURING THE LOCKDOWN. PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS AS THE UIF ARE FLOODED WITH CLAIMS''
Catch up on your Domestic UIF arrears the simple way
Our packages include:
- Your registration with the Department of Labour
- Your Domestic Worker's registration with Department of Labour
- Simple Domestic Workers Employment Contract
- We email your personal UIF reference number to you, within 7-21 days
- Payment details and information regarding payments to the UIF
- Information in order to calculate and make back payments
- Labour Law guidelines
- Pay slip, Letter of Service, Warning Letter, Dismissal Letter
- General CCMA information
Where do I Start
- Register online below or call us on 067 177 1229
- Choose the package best suited to your needs.
- New Registration R499, late registration R699.
- Send your proof of payment to us
- We get you registered !
***(This is not the Department of Labour. We charge a fee for our services)***
Domestic UIF registration need not be complicated and time consuming
You are legally required to:
Be registered as an employer
Register your employee
Provide a contract of employment
Provide detailed monthly payslips
Pay 2% of the employees salary to the UIF monthly
Adhere to the minimum wage stipulations
Allow us to assist you with registration and avoid the hassle!
Free employment contract provided with all online registrations